Dungarvan, County Waterford is the number one trending Summer destination for Airbnb irish travellers with Ardmore third on the list.
This summer 280,000 Irish travellers, including 60,000 families, stayed in Airbnbs around the world.
Seven of the top ten destinations for Irish travellers were in Ireland.
Dungarvan outshines everywhere else at the top spot with 541% growth, with Ardmore number three on the list with 441% growth.
Top 15 Trending Summer Destinations for Irish Travellers
- Dungarvan, Waterford 541% growth
- Coleraine, Derry 456% growth
- Ardmore, Waterford 441% growth
- Killorglin, Kerry 410% growth
- Enniskillen, Fermanagh 403% growth
- Cluain Meala, Tipperary 333% growth
- Buncrana, Co Donegal 331% growth
- Havana, Cuba 298% growth
- Cardiff, Wales 258% growth
- Arona, Novara, Italy 256% growth
- Donegal, Ireland 254% growth
- Stradbally, Laois 242% growth
- Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands 240% growth
- Ballyshannon, Co Donega, 229% growth
- Carlingford, Co Louth 217% growth