Waterford Council has advised of the following road closures and flooding:
– Clonmel to Dungarvan road has spots of flooding and heavy surface water. Avoid if possible.
– Ross Bridge at Rathgormack is flooded.
– Surface water around Grotto at Ballymacarbry (Torreagh)
Update on road closures as of midday on Friday:
– R671 Millstreet – road closed until lunchtime
– L5071 Touraneena – road still closed until further notice
– L4027 Kilmeaden to Ballyduff road closed
– L7084 Tiknicor road closed
Sandbags will be available at all of the following depots today (Friday):
– Machinery Yard Dungarvan
– Carrickphierish Depot, #Waterford
– Tramore – CIE bus stop/carpark (opposite Majestic)
– Lemybrien Depot
– Ballymacarbry Depot
– Curraghduff Depot
– Passage Community Centre
Further updates throughout the day here and on Waterford Council’s website.