The Irish Wheelchair Association are seeking applications from qualified Personal Assistants/Carers in Waterford City and surrounding areas and West Waterford.
Excellent hourly rate with yearly increments
- Premium payments for unsociable hours.
- Inter-client mileage.
- Opportunities for advancement through training and internal promotion.
What we require:
- QQI Level 5 qualification in a Healthcare discipline or working towards this.
- Access to your own car with a drivers licence
- Availability for flexible working hours including weekend
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset. IWA is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Salary: €12.29 /hour
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form. For further details please contact Mick on 085-8047024 on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.