Fieldmaster is looking for an experienced Sales Office Administrator to cover a period of Maternity Leave. This role will include providing administrative support to the existing sales force and being a first point of contact for sales calls and customer enquiries.
Typical duties will include;
- Provision of Sales Support Services to Account Managers.
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries from customers and following up on same.
- Preparation of professional presentations and quotations.
- Sales order processing and tracking of orders.
- Maintaining and updating CRM Database.
- Purchasing function.
- Pro-active Telesales Calls.
The successful candidate will possess;
- High organisational skills with the ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An administrative background with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Must be detail orientated with a high level of accuracy.
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday from 8.45am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch (1.00 – 2.00pm) based in the Fieldmaster Sales Office (over the Fieldmaster Retail Shop @ 93 The Quay, Waterford)
How to aplpy
- Please apply by emailing your C.V. with a cover letter to email@example.com