The Waterford Eye is one of the many new editions to Winterval 2017. The giant illuminated Ferris wheel is 112ft tall and provides breathtaking views of Waterford, overlooking the Viking Triangle and the River Suir.
From the 4th – 8th of December, Ollie and Mary have a Family Pass to give away every day on The Lunchbox!
Dates & Times:
- November 17th – December 24th
- December 26th – January 7th
- Adult – €5.00
- Child (Under 14 yrs) – €4.00
- Student (with valid Student ID) – €4.00
- Family Deal – 2 Adults & 2 Children – €15.00
Why not make your trip on The Waterford Eye the ultimate experience and opt for the VIP Package? This consists of up to 30 minutes ride time with warm blankets, complimentary chocolates and a bottle of prosecco (or hot chocolate if you would prefer!). This package caters for a maximum of 4 people and costs €50.00. This must be pre-booked online here.
Wheelchair accessible gondola:
- The Waterford Eye has one wheelchair accessible carriage which accommodates one person in a wheelchair and one additional passenger.
How to buy tickets:
- You can buy regular tickets at The Box Office.
- You can also book online here.
- The VIP Package must be booked in advance.