Most Waterford schools will re-open tomorrow following this week’s snowstorm.
WLR has been advised the certain primary and secondary will remain closed until Tuesday at the earliest.
Schools to remain closed tomorrow (Monday 5th) include:
– Christ Church NS Lower Newtown Road
– Butlerstown school.
– Gaelscoil na nDeise.
– Gaelscoil Ballygunner
– St Declan’s Community College in Kilmacthomas.
– Educate Together Gracedieu.
– Portlaw NS.
– Newtown School
– Scoil Bhríde, Kill
– Killea Boys School and the Light of Christ Girls’ School, Dunmore East.
– Garranbane National School
– Newtown national school in Kilmacthomas IS OPEN but the school bus is not running so parents should only travel if they feel it’s safe to do so.
– Ardscoil na Mara: Open Monday 5th March from 11am tomorrow, classes resuming at 11.20. Students are requested to remain indoors until 4pm as snow remains on play areas.
St Paul’s Community College will have an 11am start tomorrow (Monday.)
WIT lectures will start from 11:15am.