Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant required for Mark Kennedy & Co, a busy practice in Waterford. You will be responsible for preparing accounts and tax returns for a wide range of audit and non-audit clients. You will work as part of a team and ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
You will need to deliver an excellent standard of service to our clients at all times and ensure that all jobs are followed through to completion stage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial statements for limited companies and sole traders
- Meeting and consulting with a broad range of clients
- Preparation of tax returns across all tax heads
- Preparing and filing of Revenue Returns; VAT, RCT, P30. Etc
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position and a proven track records
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Employee benefits
Please reply in the strictest confidence to email@example.com