The newly refurbished courthouse in Waterford City will be officially opened later this afternoon.
Both the Chief Justice of Ireland, Frank Clarke and Minister for Justice Charlie Flanagan will be on hand for the event.
The historic building was designed by James Gandon in 1784, he is also responsible for The Customs House and Four Courts in Dublin.
The new extended courthouse retains the original facade however it is now three times the size of the original building.
Courts have been held in Grace Dieu Manor on the Tramore Road in Waterford since October of 2015 to allow the works take place.