A Parents Plus Programme for parents/guardians of primary school going children begins on Wednesday 12th September until the 14th of November in St Brigids FCC, 37 Lower Yellow Rd., Waterford at 10am – 12.30pm.
This parenting programme is for parents who want to:
- Promote positive communication and encouragement with your child.
- Help your children learn and reach their full potential.
- Set rules and establish positive routines in the home.
- Manage difficult behaviour and discipline issues.
- Solve childhood problems in a positive way that helps your child learn.
This course does not propose to find all the answers but hopes to help parents to gain support of other parents and to find down-to-earth solutions for difficult situations. The focus of the course is positive and aims to build on your strengths as a parent and what you are already doing right. Cost: €10 (includes Parenting Course Booklet)
Places are limited, for more info or to book your place please contact Carmel or Mags on 051 – 375261