JFW, Chartered Accountants, located in Gladstone Street, Waterford is currently recruiting a qualified or part qualified Accountant to join their team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3 years practice experience. The candidate will work in our state of the art offices with excellent IT and communication skills are essential for the successful applicant. We are a progressive fast-growing practice offering an excellent opportunity and remuneration to the successful candidate including meaningful advancement within the firm.
To apply, submit cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Being involved in the planning, execution and completion of audit and
• Preparation of financial statements, business plans and financial forecasts for clients
• Reviewing client systems and making recommendations for improvement
• Providing financial information and technical advice
• Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with client personnel and
other audit and accounts team members
• Managing workflow and ensuring tasks are completed promptly
What are we looking for?
• 3 years practice experience
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise
• Strong proficiency in the use of IT
• Experience of using Sage Accounts packages
• Ability to work on your own initiative, as part of a team, care and understand our