Business Development Manager
Cappoquin Regeneration Company Ltd (CRC) wish to recruit a Business Development Manager for both companies. CCDC employs over 20 full and part-time resources in a large community childcare facility, with a sports hall and theatre, a gym and some leased facilities also in its portfolio. CRC is leading an urban property regeneration project in Cappoquin with relevant state agencies and significant benefit is expected to be delivered to the town in the coming years. This new role will help grow current
revenue streams while also exploring new opportunities for growth in both companies.
The primary duties of a Business Development Manager are
- Strengthen the existing services, increase current income streams and develop new opportunities.
- Manage and maintain the assets and services of both companies.
- Supervise the team and bring new talent to the organisation.
- Liaise with all relevant local and national state agencies.
- Identify appropriate financial grant sources and make corresponding applications.
- Participate in all Management and Committee meetings.
The following skills and experience will be required
- Relevant Experience in Community Development would be desirable.
- Ideally educated to a degree level.
- Have excellent IT and people management skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess the drive, enthusiasm and energy necessary to lead the businesses.
The role is full-time with a 3-year contract term and the successful candidate will be based in Cappoquin Community Centre. A remuneration to reflect qualification and experience will apply and a job description is available on request by emailing [email protected].
Interested candidates are requested to email a letter of application and a CV to the Company Secretary, Cappoquin Community Centre at [email protected] prior to 5pm on Friday 17th February 2023. Candidates are advised that shortlisting may apply. Cappoquin Community Development Company CLG and Cappoquin Regeneration Company CLG are equal opportunities employers.