Business Development Representative
Klearcom is looking for a Business Development Representative to join its rapidly growing team in Waterford.
Klearcom is one of the fastest-growing Irish SaaS companies with an award-winning IVR testing solution for Multinational Contact Centers. They primarily work with Fortune 500 Organisations with a dependency on customer communication.
To support its rapid growth, Klearcom is looking for a results-driven Business Development Representative to join its Global Sales Team. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about hunting new business and introducing the platform. This is a “hunting” role and is suitable for someone who enjoys winning, is highly self-motivated, and competitive. This is an entry-level sales position with a clear progression path.
Klearcom hires people based on ability and appetite for success over qualifications and experience.
- You are developing new sales opportunities within Fortune 500 organisations and opening up a world of possibility for them with the power of the Klearcom platform.
- If you love a challenge, working in target-driven environments, and succeeding as part of a team. Klearcom is seeking someone who is not afraid of prospecting and speaking to customers on the phone as well as making sure you are up to date on the newest technologies and industry trends.
- Your goal will be to apply prospecting skills to identify and prospect new customers in multinational organisations. With a customer-centric approach, you will qualify their business goals and identify how Klearcom can help them.
- Working with Enterprise Managers and cross-functional teams (Marketing, Operations, Technical Support), you will create and prioritise target account lists: identify and generate new business opportunities and progress the pipeline through the sales funnel.
- Work closely and collaboratively with assigned Enterprise Managers to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
- Concisely communicate the value of our offering and gain interest in a deeper conversation with a Key Decision Makers
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing team to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
- Execute structured multi-channel (call, email, social) outreach cadence.
- Meet & exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
Who You Are:
- You are hungry to succeed - Success doesn’t happen to you, it happens because of you.
- You are smart, willing to learn, and adapt quickly in any environment.
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach to achieving them.
- The ability to deal with and address objections.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Advantages / Benefits Include:
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for a tech company with a global reach.
- Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in the success of the company.
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry.
- Clear and structured career path into Enterprise Manager capacity and beyond.
- Quarterly Experience Club for Top Performers.
- Competitive salary.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Free car parking
If interested please email your CV to [email protected].
Check out WLRFM.com/jobs for more Jobs In Waterford.