WLR and Beat 102-103 are part of The Irish Times group based at The Broadcast Centre in Waterford.
The stations who share the Accounts/Financial function are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Finance Manager to join their award-winning team.
The Finance Manager will report to the Group Chief Financial Officer and will have overall responsibility for the financial operations of both stations.
- Liaise with internal teams to prepare annual budgets, monthly accounts and cashflow forecasts
- Ensure orderly reviewing of sales and debt collection
- Prepare quarterly reports for board approval
- Lead and mentor a highly experienced and high performing team
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 3-5 years of industry experience
- Excellent people management and communication skills with the ability to engage clearly and concisely with senior leadership teams
- The successful candidate will relish the challenge of working in a fast-moving and spirited environment with people who are passionate about radio and media
If you are interested in this role, please contact Radio Managing Director Des Whelan at [email protected].
Good terms and conditions working for Ireland's premium media group The Irish Times.
Please apply before COB on Monday, June 20th, 2022.