Mercy Preschool, Ozanam Street Waterford is currently recruiting a highly motivated, professional Preschool Manager to provide high-quality early education in a safe, stimulating and fun environment for 20 hours per week, mornings only.
The successful candidate will:
• Operate the day-to-day running of the service.
• Develop and evaluate programmes and activities in line with Aistear.
• Carry out the financial, administrative and personal aspects of the service including the ELC childcare funding schemes in cooperation with the Board of Management.
• The candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to manage a team of staff.
• Formulate, review ad implement policies, procedures, risk assessments and health and safety statements, updating and amending as required to ensure the service is compliant with he Early Years Regulations.
• Establish and maintain relationships with parents/guardians/carers and the local community.
• Liaise with external bodies such as TUSLA, CCC, POBAL, HSE, DCEDIY, Department of Education and Better Start etc.
• Apply for funding schemes and appropriate supports and complete the necessary administrative requirements.
• Report to the Board of Management.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will hold a level 7 (or above) Early Years qualification and have a minimum of 3 years experience in a managerial role in an early years setting.
LINC Training would be an advantage but is not compulsory.
Requests for full a job description can be made by email only.
A CV and letter of introduction to be submitted by email only by Wednesday 23rd November at 5pm.
Email address: [email protected]