Caulfield's SuperValu, The Hypercentre is currently recruiting for a Trainee Manager to join its team.
To apply please email your CV to [email protected].
Purpose Of The Role:
Support the management team in all aspects of the operation of the store while gaining detailed experience in individual departments throughout the store.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• 1 years’ experience in the retail industry is desirable
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Experience balancing cash/tills is desirable
• Experience with fresh food
• Excellent communication skills
• Good delegation skills
• Highly driven with a strong work ethic
• Commerciality and brand awareness
• Passion for grocery retail
• Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
• Actively live SuperValu brand values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
• Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager
• Actively participate in all training and development initiatives, and performance assessments
• Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
• Implement planograms correctly and ensure the correct range is in place in store
• Gain competence with all aspects of supply procedures – ordering, delivery procedures, stock rotation and control procedures
• Manage such departments as are assigned to you
• Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.