An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and energetic Part Time Retail Assistant Morris's the renowned leading builder’s provider and DIY store.
· Administrative/cash office cover as needed.
· Processing Cash/Account counter sales.
· Efficient processing and follow-up of customer enquiries.
· Continued expansion of product knowledge.
· Merchandising and maintenance of all categories of stock.
· Monitoring and updating sales display areas when requested.
· Keeping up to date with new products and product knowledge.
· Your role will be customer-facing and you will need to have excellent communication skills.
· Ideally minimum of 1 year of retail experience.
· High level of attention to detail
· Good computer skills are desirable.
· A proven ability to be able to organise your time in a busy work environment.
· You possess and radiate a high degree of energy, and can work towards goals without constant supervision.
· Must be efficient with a proven track record in meeting deadlines.
· A hunger to excel at sales with a proactive and dynamic sales approach
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Keep up to date on the latest job vacancies in Waterford and the surrounding areas with Jobs In Waterford on WLR.