How Would You Like To Win Flights To Paris?
Course you would! All this week on The Lunchbox, Geoff is teaming up with our friends at Cork Airport to give you the chance to win return flights for two to Paris with Vueling Airlines.
Vueling was voted the “Best Low-Cost Airline in Europe” in 2021 for its award-winning service and you can fly to Paris Orly Airport, the closest airport to Paris city centre all year round.
Jet off on that last-minute break with a choice of 40 amazing routes from Cork Airport. With swift security queues, parking practically on the doorstep, award-winning customer service with friendly staff, Cork Airport is the gateway to your getaway - and all within a two-hour drive from Waterford.
With destinations in the UK, France, Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Poland, you’ll love taking off from Cork Airport.
See corkairport.com for more.
How To Win Flights To Paris
Make sure and listen in to The Lunchbox with Geoff Harris every day between 12 and 3pm.
When Geoff gives you the go-ahead, text or WhatsApp ‘PARIS’ to 083 3333975 or call 051 872248.
If your text comes out of the draw, you’ll come on air and answer 3 easy questions about Paris.
Whoever answers the most questions correctly by the end of the week wins the flights. If there’s a tie, Geoff will draw a name from the hat on Friday.
See below for terms and conditions.
Listen in to The Lunchbox weekdays from 12pm for more
*By choosing to enter this competition you are agreeing to allow WLR to use your personal information to administer these promotions. We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information no longer than is necessary to comply with our business. For more see our contest rules. Terms and conditions apply.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Flights must be reserved at least four weeks in advance and are subject to availability. Flights must be taken from Cork Airport.
2. Flights cannot be reserved during “blackout periods” as stipulated by the airline. Such “blackout periods” remain the discretion of the airline and are not restricted to bank holidays, school holidays, national holidays, weekends, mid-term breaks, sporting or cultural events.
3. All elements of the prize are non-transferrable and does not entitle the winner to a cash value in lieu. The prize must be used by the winner and a companion travelling together.
4. Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that the winners purchase insurance prior to travel.
5. The winner is advised to check with the local authorities at the intended destination regarding passport and visa requirements, if applicable.
6. The winner, if under 16, must be accompanied by an adult on the flight.
7. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition.
8. Cork Airport will bear no responsibility for the cancellation, delay or any other factors affecting the operation of the flight(s) as reserved by the competition winner.
9. Baggage limits and conditions of travel remain at the discretion of the airline.
10. Flights must be used by March 31st, 2023.
11. It is the responsibility of the competition winner to ensure their travel request and all associated details provided are correct at time of booking. Cork Airport or the airline will bear no responsibility for incorrect details provided.