It's A Cork Airport Weekend Takeover On WLR!
On Saturday, you could win return flights for 2 to Manchester and on Sunday, there are return flights for 2 to Edinburgh up for grabs thanks to the Cork Airport Weekend Takeover!
Manchester, once the industrial powerhouse of England, is now a fantastic city teeming with cultural and sporting experiences. It is an ideal place for a quick city break.
Take a stadium tour at Old Trafford or the Etihad, visit the set of Coronation Street, treat yourself to a day's shopping or simply savour the vibrant nightlife.
Manchester Arndale is home to over 200 stores, with some of the biggest high street names to browse through.
With plenty of restaurants, galleries, bars, clubs, hotels and shopping centres, Manchester can be a great destination for a day trip or a little longer.
Ryanair fly direct to Manchester daily from Cork Airport. For the best fares, book now on ryanair.com.
With its charming narrow streets, historic architecture and of course, the famous castle, Edinburgh is a superb location for a weekend trip away. Ramble down the Royal Mile, sample some Scotch whiskey or treat yourself to some retail therapy on Princes Street.
No matter what time of year, Edinburgh never disappoints!
Ryanair fly daily from Cork to Edinburgh. For the lowest fares, book your trip to Edinburgh on ryanair.com.
Cork Airport has launched its largest-ever summer schedule including new routes to Seville, La Rochelle, Venice Treviso, East Midlands and Rome.
For stress-free travel, car parks located close to the terminal and the best car parking rates, see corkairport.com.
Let your weekend take off the winning way with Cork Airport!
How To Win Flights On The Cork Airport Weekend Takeover
Make sure and listen in to Saturday Sunrise, The Saturday Café, The Saturday Jukebox, Sunday Sunrise, Timmy On Sunday and The Sunday Jukebox.
When you hear the cue to call, text or WhatsApp 083 3333975 or call 051 872248.
We’ll have 3 qualifiers at the end of the day.
Our computer will draw one name at random and Timmy and Andy will call the winners, who will be headed for Manchester and Edinburgh thanks to Cork Airport!
See below for terms and conditions.
Listen in across the weekend for more
For more WLR competitions see WLRFM.com/competitions or check us out on Facebook. Twitter or Instagram.
*By choosing to enter this competition you are agreeing to allow WLR to use your personal information to administer these promotions. We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information no longer than is necessary to comply with our business. For more see our contest rules. Terms and conditions apply.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Flights must be reserved at least four weeks in advance and are subject to availability.
2. Flights must be taken from Cork Airport.
3. Flights cannot be reserved during “blackout periods” as stipulated by the airline. Such “blackout periods” remain the discretion of the airline and are not restricted to bank holidays, school holidays, national holidays, weekends, mid-term breaks, sporting or cultural events.
4. The prize includes two return flights only (value fare) and does not include checked baggage, priority boarding or 10kg carry-on bag.
5. All elements of the prize are non-transferrable and do not entitle the winner to a cash value in lieu. The prize must be used by the winner and a companion travelling together.
6. Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that the winners purchase insurance prior to travel.
7. The winner is advised to check with the local authorities at the intended destination regarding passport and visa requirements, if applicable.
8. The winner, if under 16, must be accompanied by an adult on the flight.
9. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition.
10. Cork Airport will bear no responsibility for the cancellation, delay or any other factors affecting the operation of the flight(s) as reserved by the competition winner.
11. Baggage limits and conditions of travel remain at the discretion of the airline.
12. Flights must be used by June 30, 2023.
13. It is the responsibility of the competition winner to ensure their travel request and all associated details provided are correct at time of booking. Cork Airport or the airline will bear no responsibility for incorrect details provided.