On this week's Waterford Garda Watch, Gavin Whelan was joined in studio by Waterford's Crime Prevention Officer, Sergeant Deirdre O'Neill from Waterford Garda Station.
Sergeant O'Neill spoke of the busy Christmas period and highlighted that Gardaí are available 24/7 to help victims of domestic abuse.
Incidents discussed in this week's episode were:
- Robbery at Off Licence - Lismore Park
- Interfering with mechanism of MPV - Military Barracks
- Burglary - Hennessy's Road
- Criminal Damage - Greenway Car Park
- Gardaí in Waterford are also reminding people to be cautious when they receive any texts alleging to be from the HSE.
To listen to this week's Waterford Garda Watch, press the play button on the photo above.
To listen back to last week's Garda Watch, click here.