On this week's Waterford Garda Watch, Waterford Crime Prevention Officer, Sergeant Deirdre O'Neill joined MaryAnn Vaughan in studio once again.
She gave a rundown of the crimes that have occurred across Waterford in the last week, which Gardaí are seeking the public's help on.
Sergeant O'Neill also discussed what to to do when it comes to scams, blackmail, and 'sextortion'.
The full list of items covered this week is as follows:
- Tuesday's fatal crash on the N25
- Missing person, Phillip Quigley
- Criminal damage, Ballybeg
- Theft of a boat, Dungarvan [Update: this vessel has since been recovered]
- Theft, Cloone Road
- Theft from vehicle, Ferrybank
- Holiday rental fraud
- Scam texts/calls/emails and system takeovers
You can listen back to last week's episode here.