Waterford Crime Prevention Officer, Sergeant Deirdre O'Neill joins MaryAnn Vaughan for another installment of Waterford Garda Watch.
This week she discusses a number of incidents from assaults, to criminal damage, to the dangers of summer driving.
The list this week includes:
- An assault in Templar's Hall
- A burglary at the Lifeguard Hut on Councillors Strand
- Damage to the Oceanic Surf School
- Criminal damage at Birchwood
- Criminal damage on the Plunkett Road
- The hazards of summer driving
You can listen back to last week's episode here.