News

Fire service called to Waterford restaurant

A Waterford City restaurant has been forced to temporarily close after a fire broke out at their premises.

It happened at Momo on Patrick Street this evening.

Management at the restaurant say it was small kitchen fire, with no major damage done.

It's understood nobody was injured in the incident.

Advertisement

In a post on their social media, they say they will have to remain closed until after lunch tomorrow (Wednesday) but will open as usual for dinner service.

They have thanked Waterford City Fire Service for their quick response and their assistance.

Advertisement