The Book Centre – Barker & Jones
The Book Centre has been in business since 1971 and is housed in the old Art Deco styled Savoy Cinema which was built in 1937. The screen, stage, ceiling and many other cinema features can still be seen on a visit to the store. Its unique layout and wide selection of books (and everything in between) makes it easy to lose yourself in the store!
From the 4th – 8th of December, we are giving away two €50 vouchers for The Book Centre every day!
How to win:
- Everyday from the 4th to the 8th of December, we are giving away two €50 vouchers for The Book Centre.
- One voucher will be given away on our Facebook page where we’ll be asking you to guess what story is being read in the video.
- Ollie and Mary will also have a voucher to be given away on The Big Breakfast Blaa.
More about The Book Centre, Waterford
- The Book Centre offer a large range of books, children’s books, school books, magazines, greeting cards, gifts, and stationery.
- There’s also a lovely café in-store (who serve the nicest treats) meaning you can fully relax and unwind.
- You can shop both in store and online.
- Monday – Thursday: 9am-6pm
- Friday: 9am-9pm
- Saturday: 9am-6pm
- Sunday: 1pm-5pm
How to contact: