Frisby Homes is looking for 2 experienced Site Engineers to join its growing team. Here are the details -
Region: Waterford City
Position Type: Full Time
Based on projects all located in Waterford City, the successful Project Engineer will work in a support capacity to the contracts manager and have the following responsibility:
- Interpret and check that all design documents are correct in line with project specifications
- Ensuring all drawings and quantities are in line with project calculations
- Setting out using GPS
- Liaising with all stakeholders, from client, architect, consultants, subcontractors, site management and workforce on site
- Attending regular client meetings and providing progress reports
- Effectively planning and co-ordinating works to be carried out on site
- Oversee quality and health and safety
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Assure the quality of work on site meets desired specification
- You will as a Senior Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
The successful site engineer will have prior experience, ideally working on residential projects and high rise construction.
Min Experience - 4-5 years in the role
- Experience planning and co-ordinating work to be carried out on site
- Any exposure to quality control and health and safety will be a distinct advantage
- Any 3rd level qualification relevant to construction, or a relevant trade qualification will be a distinct advantage.
- Candidates must have a full driving licence.
- Any experience setting out will be a distinct advantage
Salary: Competitive & negotiable (based on experience)
Vehicle and fuel card
Mobile phone and laptop
If you would like to apply for this position please email [email protected] and attach your CV and Cover Letter with the subject - JOB APPLICATION. Note: Only .doc and .pdf files can be uploaded.
Build your future with Frisby.
Frisby Group is a dynamic and property development and construction company based in Waterford. Frisby group is currently developing some of the South East’s most energy efficient large scheme housing projects. Locations such as Foxwood (1000+ Units), Knightswood (350+ Units) Mountneil (390 Units). The Frisby Group has built over 3500 houses in Waterford over the last 35 years as well as apartment blocks, student accommodation, retail developments, hotels, offices and retail warehousing.
A Future with Frisby
Frisby Homes is setting the foundations to become one of the biggest house building and property development companies. Many of the strategic lands are in the Waterford area and suitable for developing a wide range of projects. We currently have 4 active sites in Waterford with various others in different stages of planning.
The Frisby Group has various commercial sites suitable for High spec offices, hotels, student accommodation and large scale apartments buildings. We are about to kick off the first of many high spec buildings on the former Waterford Crystal site.
Growing with Frisby
Frisby prides itself on the development, training, and mentoring of each employee and increasing their building competency. Frisby aims to develop each employee to lead and manage a team by increasing the responsibility and freedom to make decisions as required. This attitude creates leaders that can manage and lead exciting projects.
The Frisby Team
Frisby is a company where people are challenged, engaged and rewarded for performance. We are always on the lookout for new people to join our team, individuals with academic excellence, who have a passion for professional achievement and an enthusiastic attitude. Come join the team in the fastest growing industry in Ireland.
Directors – James Frisby, Noel Frisby