Jobs In Waterford - Retail Store Assistant Manager
Background to the role:
Murphy Brothers is an established business provider of Farm, Building, & Hardware Supplies seeking to attract a Retail Store Assistant Manager to join their team in Waterford to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop & maintain adequate stock levels & product knowledge, and accurately record & supervise all aspects of stock and inventory systems.
- Ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with efficiently in a courteous & timely manner.
- Efficiently load and offload deliveries, adhering to safety protocols to organise and arrange stock in the yard and stores for easy access and efficient retrieval [This element of work is a shared role)
- Effectively maximise sales & supervise merchandising and display of product offerings.
- Report to management & office accountant.
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent operational knowledge of a Hardware retail environment,
- Agricultural Industry, Building, Plumbing, D.I.Y Tools & Garden Supplies.
- Proven track record in similar product sales role.
- Minimum experience -ideally 2-3 Years
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills & ability to take ownership of queries from start to finish & work well in a team to maintain store standards.
- An excellent commercial acumen, technology savvy with the ability to anticipate and react to market changes & ensure the operation runs efficiently and smoothly
- Full Driving Licence - Forklift Counterbalance certification, knowledge of proper loading and unloading techniques for different types of materials & ability to comply with health & safety regulations & maintain a clean & tidy workplace to ensure a safe working environment.
- Passionate about customers, high quality trusted service & satisfaction.
If you are an ambitious enthusiastic & driven sales professional, then this is a rewarding & interesting position with no two days the same.
Salary: Generous & conducive to experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Bike to work scheme.
- Staff Discount
Schedule: 8 hour shift / Day shift
Send application to [email protected]
Keep up to date on the latest job vacancies in Waterford and the surrounding areas with Jobs In Waterford on WLR.