The Waterford Eye is one of the many new editions to Winterval 2017. The giant illuminated Ferris wheel is 112ft tall and provides breathtaking views of Waterford, overlooking the Viking Triangle and the River Suir.
This St.Stephen’s Day, we’re giving you the chance to win a Family Pass for The Waterford Eye on our shows throughout the day.
Our 2017 Winterval Correspondent Robyn Butler got to take a trip on it and absolutely loved it!
Dates & Times:
- December 26th – January 7th
- Adult – €5.00
- Child (Under 14 yrs) – €4.00
- Student (with valid Student ID) – €4.00
- Family Deal – 2 Adults & 2 Children – €15.00
Why not make your trip on The Waterford Eye the ultimate experience and opt for the VIP Package? This consists of up to 30 minutes ride time with warm blankets, complimentary chocolates and a bottle of prosecco (or hot chocolate if you would prefer!). This package caters for a maximum of 4 people and costs €50.00. This must be pre-booked online here.
Rachael and Teresanne got treated to the VIP Treatment, and absolutely loved it.
Wheelchair accessible gondola:
- The Waterford Eye has one wheelchair accessible carriage which accommodates one person in a wheelchair and one additional passenger.
How to buy tickets:
- You can buy regular tickets at The Box Office.
- You can also book online here.
- The VIP Package must be booked in advance.